Suncoast iOS Message Board › Mobile Apps Developer Needed for 1 yr contract
Mobile Apps Developer
Will pay around 70/hr
Our client is one of the largest employers in Tampa. They have a professional yet casual work environment and vibrant energetic culture. We are looking for talented individuals to join their cutting edge IT department, which continues to grow. They offer career development with room for advancement and a competitive compensation/benefits package (which includes Onsite Fitness Facility, Annual Bonus, 401k, 15 days PTO, Health/Dental/Vision). They are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to excel in their career! Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
Mobile Apps Developer EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
• 6 or more years of design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally purchased software products
• 3+ years experience developing applications using the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET, C#, SQL, Silverlight, MVC, REST calls.
• 3+ years developing web services or SOA.
• 3+ SQL Server2008 or Oracle 10g, stored procedures, packages and functions.
• 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience developing/maintaining applications on iOS or Android platforms.
• Experience in developing applications in Microsoft Azure or other cloud computing platforms
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please call me at 813-498-2814.