Suncoast iOS Message Board › iOS Developer Needed!
|A former member||
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS Developer Position Available
Are you looking to work for an award winning and quickly growing company that offers an extremely competitive compensation package, immediate benefits, training programs, casual work environment and a fast career path? If so, a career with SecurityCoverage, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
We are looking for motivated, self-directed software engineers to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. The ideal candidate is capable of taking on whole projects and be self-directed in completing those projects.
This position will be responsible for working directly with senior management, designers, and other engineers to create a cutting edge, integrated mobile version of our products and services for SecurityCoverage, Inc., as well as the developing process improvement initiatives that support these products and services.
• Design, develop, and test iOS applications
• Work as part of the mobile development team in addition to our global development team
• B.S in CS or equivalent experience/education
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
• Proven development experience of at least 2 years of commercial UI applications on iOS
• Experience developing interactive end-user communication applications or services
• 3-5 years experience with Objective-C for iOS
• Familiarity with Cocos2D/Cocos2D-x a HUGE plus
• At least 1 published demonstrable iOS application
• Thorough knowledge of Apple app store policies and in-app purchase methodologies
• Understanding of how to scale iOS UI across multiple devices, including the iphone and ipad
• Knowledge of different versions of iOS and how to tackle version specific issues
• Experience debugging an iOS application
• Experience working with large multi-disciplinary teams from software, hardware, firmware, and QA
• Experience in network and wireless APIs is required
• Experience with HTTP web services
• Experience with Mac OS, Android, Linux a plus.
• Database Schema design experience
• Able to effectively communicate and provide status updates of progress
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
• Must be committed and able to meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Our Mission: To simplify the use of technology for computer users and provide world class customer service.
Our Vision: To be the market leader in delivering managed services to residential, home office and small business customers by developing relationships with key service providers and vendors in multiple industries.
Our Values: Revolve around creating a work environment that is respectful, challenging and fun while allowing individuals to make direct, meaningful contributions to our mission and vision.
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of our growing team! EOE
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND RESUMES TO: Jobpostings@SecurityCoverage.com
SecurityCoverage, Inc. provides fully managed, fully supported, mobile and desktop computing security and technical support services to individual users through a partnership group of ISPs, telecommunications and cable companies, and wireless providers across the nation. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the privately-owned company offers Internet security protection, online data backup, password management, virtual PC repair, and help desk support. Product and company information is available at www.securitycoverage.com