Suncoast iOS Message Board › Need App icon developed

Need App icon developed

Brian S.
user 11794638
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
For the project I'm currently working on, I need some artwork which basically includes:

• App icons (various sizes of the same graphic which used on the device, sizes include 114x114, 57x57, etc…). This webpage actually has some excellent information on the necessary sizes for the App icon: http://mrgan.tumblr.com/post/708404794/ios-app-icon-sizes
  • iTunes artwork for app submission (which is essentially the same as the App icon but in a 512x512 format)

I have no preconceived notions about the App icon, so the artist would have a bit of leeway in the design, as long as it projects the professional image of the organization and the project.

The iPhone App will be free, and will be promoted by our organization pretty rigorously (on banners, billboards, bus ads, movie preview ads, print ads (Tampa Bay Parenting, La Gaceta, The Sentinel, etc…).

I don't have any budget to pay and am hoping to find a candidate (student perhaps?) willing to exchange services for:

• Credit in the application ("Artwork designed & created by: Joe/Jane Candidate")
    • Recognition in the community and a nice project to enhance their portfolio

Any group member have any suggestions to where I could find such a candidate, or know someone that would be interested?

Thanks for any leads,
    Brian
  • Nung B.
    user 9687041
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Post #: 4
    Is this for a non-profit?

If so, I would be interested in helping you out.