addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Suncoast iOS Message Board › In-app purchasing

In-app purchasing

A former member
Post #: 4
At our last meetup, I said I would share the presentation for the in-app purchasing talk I gave last year. Unfortunately, the slides I used for that talk contain no useful code references, nor any technical discussion of how to add in-app purchasing to your app. It was more of a "why you should use it" talk. I'd be happy to give a more detailed talk explaining the technical details if that would be valuable to the group. Maybe this would make a good topic for a hackathon?
Barry E.
user 3402321
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 17
How about Nov or Dec Hackathon?
Jason B.
JasonBroyles
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 9
How about Nov or Dec Hackathon?

I am still going to be scheduling something about Corona for hopefully 11/9. Maybe schedule for an end of November Hackathon?