Suncoast iOS Message Board › 2.0Ghz 13.3" Macbook For Sale

2.0Ghz 13.3" Macbook For Sale

Closed to new replies

Jason B.
JasonBroyles
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 10
I am selling off my 2.0Ghz 13.3" Macbook. It has 4GB of RAM, 160GB SATA hard drive, 256ME shared video, 2 USB, 1 ethernet, 1 mini displayport, 1 audio in, 1 audio out, bluetooth and 802.11 a/b/g/n wi-fi. It will come with the power adapter, original install discs and Snow Leopard upgrade. I will also reformat it and put a clean install of everything on it. It runs perfect and the body is in near mint condition with only 2 noticeable couple millimeter scratches. They are barely noticeable though.

I thought I would offer it up to the local dev community before putting it on eBay. The asking price is a bit lower than a few I recently saw sell on eBay. I'm selling it because I am upgrading to a new Macbook. I will meet you somewhere around the Palm Harbor/Countryside/Oldsmar/Clearwater area and I only accept cash. E-mail me at jason at bitperfection dot com or call me at 727-243-5653.

Asking price: $725 firm
Jason B.
JasonBroyles
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 11
I have sold the Macbook! Thanks for your interest.