addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Suncoast Humanist Society Meetup Message Board › "Occupy" future elections with socially responsible & ethical

"Occupy" future elections with socially responsible & ethical representatives.

Cher
Ms_Cher
Tampa, FL
Post #: 3
Clean Elections

Saturday's meeting inspired me to action, thanks Bruce & all of the humanists present who created that space/time continuum. Last night after a Noetic Sciences gathering I attended which held a World Cafe discussion around the movie "Thrive," I grabbed the trapeze bar of action. Today I started swinging out ...

I have been feeling for some time that campaign finance reform must be implemented if we want an end to corruption and to be able to elect socially responsible and ethical representatives who care about our planet and its people. Today I found on the "Thrive" site a terrific video narrated by Bill Moyers about "clean elections."

I had no idea that 7 states & 2 cities already have "clean elections." We need to work on implementing this in all states (esp. the Florida legislature) and on a federal level. Please watch & decide if you can get behind this effort. It will be a great 15 minute investment of your time.
See: http://www.youtube.co...­

Thanks &
Take A Bow!
Cher