Suncoast Makers Message Board › Is this group active?

Is this group active?

Gary M.
user 133145722
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
Knowing about the auction would be something actionable. Is there another forum we should be following to get this kind of info? If not why not schedule a meet up to get a core group together to work on some of this stuff.
Skot L.
user 18138171
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 3
I have been trying for a while to get a group together for a meeting all to no avail. I would still like to get together with interested members. The latest info. I have found out last week is that the Fab Lab will be opening temporarily at Suncoast Polytechnic High School / SCTI. There are plans under way to move it to a new facility.
http://www.suncoastsc...­
For any and all who are interested please, let's try to get together soon. I refuse to believe out of 78 members on this site, none but a few want to get together. Let's get busy and make this happen

Peter K.
user 66053092
Bradenton, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Skot....as always I am on board.
Jon P.
w1jp
Englewood, FL
Post #: 9
For whatever reason, Meetup's mobile app doesn't show discussions so I am missing out on these things.

I am very interested in a Sarasota-based maker space and am willing to be a dues-paying member if managed appropriately. I have been a startup-member of Hack Manhattan so I have been through this process before.

If you do not see me responding to discussions, please reach out to me directly.

Cheers,
Jon
w1jp