addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sunday Afternoon Book Group Message Board › Upcoming Book Selections

Upcoming Book Selections

Susan
user 8930138
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hello - I just posted our 3 new book selections on the Meetup website.  I realized that at the meeting last Sunday I wrote the wrong months because I included April.  So below is an accurate list so there is no (more) confusion.  Complete descriptions of the books are on the website calendar. (Click on "Our calendar" link on left hand column of home page.)

April - The 100 Year Old Man . . . by Jonas Jonasson

May - The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

June - The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes

July - Too Much Happiness by Alice Munro

Happy reading!

Susan