add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sunday Assembly Brisbane Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Sunday Assembly Picnic

Meetup Cancelled: Sunday Assembly Picnic

Chrissy D.
user 24077122
Brisbane, AU
Hi all!
I just realised that we had two separate events listed here on Meetup for tomorrow: Signal Flare BBQ service event and a picnic. After Grant’s inspirational talk last assembly, we decided to turn this month's picnic into a service event. So, if you haven't already RSVP'd to come help us out at the BBQ, please do so here:­  I think most of you figured this out already, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone is clear on what is going on tomorrow. :)
If you have further questions, you can email me directly at or call/message me on my mobile: 0435 449 443.
Many thanks!
Chrissy Dunaway
Secretary, Sunday Assembly Brisbane