Red Hot, Crazy Frenetic Markets Cannot go on Forever Fall is coming, followed by the Holiday Season and then Winter Time The air is getting crisp Prepare for the CHILL OF THE MARKET...
We are proud to present Michael Morrongiello, founder and organizer of The Bay Area Wealth Builders (BAWB)
Michael is an active investor and paper practitioner who for over 25 years has specialized in Real Estate & Real Estate paper investments. He has bought, sold, or held for investment: multiple properties in several states and thousands of Real Estate secured Mortgages securing all types of residential properties, apartments, mobile home parks, office buildings, development land, businesses, and commercial property, in every state in the Union from Alaska to Hawaii and Florida to California.
In this presentation Mike will touch on:
• How interest rates have significantly moved up
• Lenders have made some changes
• There is uncertainty in the Middle East
• The economy continues to sputter along
• Congress & the President must reach an accord on the Debt Ceiling to continue to fund our Bloated Government Bureaucracy
• Municipalities around the county continue to struggle to rein in run away costs
These factors and many more are starting to creep into the Marketplace here in the SF Bay Area.
Don’t miss this months investor meeting and insights on how you can safely protect yourself and your investments during this coming Chill.
Agenda for this meeting:
1. Introductions and open mic time (please bring your flyers, cards or other promotional materials. Please limit your mic time to 60 seconds or less. If you would need more time, please contact the promoters to schedule your presentation.)
2. Case Study - Designed to give beginning and prospective Rehabbers information on how to succeed in finding, analyzing, fixing and selling Bay Area houses.
3. Private Money Lending/Partnering. Designed to give Private Money Investors and/or prospective Private Money Investors valuable information on the process of lending money to or partnering with rehabbers.
4. Guest Speaker - Mike Morrongiello
My partner Dean and I buy UGLY houses for pennies on the dollar, remodel them beautifully and sell them for top dollar. We call ourselves “The UGLY House Magicians” and I’m sure you would agree that it does take a little magic (and a lot of hard work) to locate these bargains and turn them around in such a short time. We will explain more about what we do and how you can partner with us.
Seating is limited so reserve your spot right away.
Where: Embassy Suites Santa Clara- Delegate Room
When: Every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.