|Sent on:||Monday, March 12, 2012 9:08 AM|
Posted: 11 Mar[masked]:07 AM PDT
1) The Festival Store is now online and due to many requests we are pre-selling Super Raffle tickets via credit card. (They are only available on a cash basis at the Festival). NOTE: This is NOT an online raffle. These tickets will only be distributed to Festival attendees at the registration table. After picking up your tickets in person you need not be present at the drawing to win.
The retail value of our ukes to raffle off now exceeds SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!
2) Festival Tees are now on sale in limited quantities. It’s always a challenge to guess size and color demand. If you order yours in the next couple of days you can be assured your color and size will be available! We’ll have 3 colors in true-to-size ladies cuts, (charcoal, sangria, periwinkel). We also have Men’s individually dyed, super soft, “Volcano Shirts.” Only 36 of these will be available! Visit the store now to order!
3) Bring cash! Most vendors will have credit card processing available but not all! Once again, Super Raffle tickets on site will only be available on a cash basis. There are ATM’s in the Nugget but they charge you a few bucks extra to use them.
4) The Workshop Schedule is now finalized! There were a couple of changes. Visit the workshop page at RenoUkeFest.com! NOTE ON WORKSHOP SEATING: We have many more chairs in each classroom than attendees so people can spread out. BUT, if you like to have a music stand in front of you, you’ll have to bring your own!
5) No matter the weather, bring beach wear! The Nugget has a great, tropical atrium pool and whether you swim or not, poolside is an official JAMMING AREA!!!