|Sent on:||Monday, March 31, 2014 8:58 AM|
Oh joy! With the rites of Springtime, I am gestating and preparing to bring out our retreat!
Become Your Vision of being a Woman of Power and Purpose.
Could this be you?
YES YES YES - !!!
I am seeing an indoor rental space that is on the water, that is affordable, and at least 13 women can overnight in. Do you know of such a place?
It certainly is!
Each one of us is unique in our own beautiful ways. Not just in our bodies, or the gifts we bring out into the world, but in the ways that we think, feel, and connect with Spirit and the Feminine Divine. To celebrate the uniqueness of the Sistahood, you are invited to The Woman's Spiritual Retreat - Becoming Your Vision of Being a Woman of Power and Purpose. We will work through in song, hands on creativity and writing, the creation of daily personal practices rich in meditations, prayers, and sacred rituals to enter the gates of your own spiritual path – of Becoming your Vision.
With our spirituality there is a return to true essence and to our true nature. In part we will also reclaim the Feminine Goddess using our feminine life cycles to ignite the Spirituality that was passed through you from our Ancestors, the Wise Women of all times.
As a woman, your life is marked by a series of passages and developmental phases. Many women spend their twenties and thirties raising families and pursuing powerful careers. In their forties and fifties, a change happens when women go through a period of emptying: jobs, friends, and marriages that no longer serve them.
It is a compelling time where YOU will claim your authenticity and spiritual power.
Within this Spiritual Retreat, WoMN through her studies with her mentors, her personal pathworking towards Ordination and Clergy with the additional studies with Joan Borysenko, will be helped to chart and navigate these feminine life cycles, understand their hormonal underpinnings, and explore how these cycles can be the catalyst for the unfolding of your essential self.
The Pleasure of a Sacred Retreat in Your Own Home, and anywhere you are!
As you embark back out into the world, you will have the tools to embrace the wholeness of your life at every stage. You will have learned to honor yourself, each other, and your communities through rituals, celebrations, and meditations.
Now, come… I invite you to join your Sisters on A Woman's Spiritual Retreat of Becoming Your Vision to learn the practices that will open you to divine wisdom and put you in touch with the essence of your spirit, so that you can then bring your authentic self, to bring your truth to others.
A Woman's Spiritual Retreat highlights:
• Return, rest, and remember—the three essentials of creating a restorative spiritual full and complete weekend of transformation.
• Healing rituals that you can use to help yourself, friends or loved ones
• The art of journaling—using images and words to record your thoughts and track your spiritual growth
• Learn a "Waking Dream" exercise to work through an important life issue
• Meet Adam's first wife, Lilith, and integrate her power into your own life
• Walking Sarah's Circle, preparing yourself for grace—the surprise and delight of the nonlinear path
• The six parts of a spiritual practice—location, invocation, light, listening, prayer, and dedication
• Explore the four phases of a woman's life—Maiden, Mother, Guardian (Queen), and Crone
• A ritual for each season of the year to rejuvenate your spirit
• Spinning Straw into Gold—how to integrate past hurts into your life and uncover the strengths they have given you - POWERFUL!
• The Wisdom Meditation—meet your wise-woman elder and discover her power to guide you
• Are you stuck in a life stage? How to identify the hidden obstacles that stand in your way, and break through them
• Using poetry as a tool to answer the ultimate question—Who am I?
• Just a coincidence? How to observe synchronicities that reveal the hidden themes of your life
• Enter the portal of nonordinary reality through ritual
• The Myth of Inanna—a blueprint for regaining your original power
• Guided meditations, journal exercises, and powerful guidelines for creating a universal spiritual practice you can adapt to fit your own needs, and much more..