addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
Howdy
Just wondering, I notice most meeting and events are at night, or in the evening, any plans for Daytime Meetups. For me, it would be very difficult to attend evening Meetup, as I do take the bus with me service dog.
Thanks Bear and Wapasha
WoMN
user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 85
Greetings Bear and Wapasha,

There was a time where I was holding many meetups during the day and the attendance fell off. Perhaps it maybe time to offer them again as we move into fall. Thank you for bringing this to light!

Thank you

WoMN