Sunshine Grove - Where everything is fun! Message Board › Embracing your one wild and precious Soul – Autumn Equinox Meditation Walk 9

Embracing your one wild and precious Soul – Autumn Equinox Meditation Walk 9/23/2012

WoMN
user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA

September 23, 2012

To RSVP go to: http://www.meetup.com...­

Embracing your one wild and precious Soul – Autumn Equinox Meditation Walk

We invite you to come and join in the Autumn Equinox Meditation Walk near dusk, as the Sun crosses the celestial equator moving southward, when day and night are nearly the same lengths and it marks the first days of Autumn.

Traditionally, this is a time observed with harvest feasts to share the abundance of the past season. And a time when the plants are setting their seeds; making themselves ready for their new cycle. We will embrace this time, the time of your wild and precious Soul, and embark on an Autumnal Equinox Meditation walk holding candles. We walk, and at times sit, in mindful presence with nature at the University of Washington’s Botanical Gardens. This Meditation is about harvesting all the Universe has waiting for you. And for assisting you to use this time to balance your Soul and your life; setting yourself in the flow of nature and readying yourself to go into the darkness of the season.

This is a new cycle of beginnings, and of being. Being in nature, in this way, can create and imbue within you the creation of maintaining balance. It’s a time to look closely at re-balancing your life and to shift what needs to be shifted or changing what needs to be changed.

You may want to reflect on this in a journal through your writing or with pictures colored in pencil. Perhaps a collection of seeds, leaves, or something creative that is significant for you. You might let go and dance your dance! Let this be a harvest of more peace, joy, prosperity, happiness, and less loneliness, chaos, confusion or frustration. Take this time to plant the seeds of your Soul making yourself ready to emerge with the return of the light come Winter Solstice, and within the new cycle the wild and precious Soul of you!

We will gather on Sunday September 23rd at 4:00 pm under the covered area in front of the Graham Visitors Center at the UW Arboretum. We will begin by sharing what this season means to each of us on own Souls path, learning from each other. We will share what we came to seek so that we can all be witness to your desires manifesting. Candles will be lit and together we shall walk into the natural world to pray, to meditate, to chant mantras, to dance, until dusk falls upon us. Take time to let your Soul fill with the Soul of Nature and let your creativity shine! Then we shall emerge from the dusk and back to the point of entry where we shall again share the affirmations gifted to us from nature.

What are nature’s affirmations? They are statements placed upon our heart, mind, mind and Soul that positively enhance our life and Souls purpose. They are gems of the coming light that assist us in reaching our highest potential. Not only for ourselves, but also for those around us and our beautiful Earth. Some examples would be:

· I am at peace now with the Universe and myself.

· I am guided by the process of nature to trust the process of my living. Divine inspirations guiding me to the manifestation of my goals and being.

· I am my true self, RADIANT, POWERFUL, SUCESSFUL, AND INTELLIGENT, who is now shining within the world.

· The past is over, and as the trees tell me, release your leaves like the things that do not serve you and new growth with emerge in beautiful ways.

· Bend with the wind, and be open and receptive to all goodness, now and every day.

· I bless, forgive and release those whom I perceive as having harmed me. I am forgiven and released of those I have harmed in any way. Thank you for my life, thank you for new beginnings. Thank you for the fertile soils that nurture the seeds of my future as I walk into the darkness of the seasons and emerge into the coming light of the season.

· I am healthy, healed, and I am prepared and ready to prosper!

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your wild and precious Soul-filled life?This thought image can also be a mantra for your meditation walk. This image will identify the essence of your Soul’s powers – your core abilities, knowledge, and values. It can show you the nature of the gift you were born to bring into the world. Experience a conscious recovery and embrace your souls image! Seek employing this Meditation within nature to know what delivery system you can use to best embody your Soul’s powers. Is it art, gardening, teaching, photography, poetry, healing, or dance? Come and speak to the balanced Soul of Nature.

Take and use this Meditative walk to initiate your Soul, celebrate your personal turning point when you come into balance with nature and you are carried forth as the gift you truly are!This is far more greater and exciting than buying a new home, or a tropical vacation. Seriously, as the wild and precious Soul you are, you can know why you took birth this time, what qualities are yours to bring into the world, and there is nothing more joyous or fulfilling.

I see you, and I see the gift you are becoming. So come and join in this session….

Donation:$20.00 (no checks please)

Date: September 23, 2012 This event will happen no matter the weather so dress appropriately.

Time: 4:00 - 7pm or Dusk (The Gift Shop and Public Restrooms close at 4 so come earlier if you want to access them.

Where: Washington State University Botanical Gardens in the Arboretum, Seattle.

No Show Fee: From my years of experience with meetup there are many meetup members that RSVP and do not show up without notifying us at all, or say they can't make it at the very last minute before we begin, and preparations have been made for you. If this happens you will be charged a NSF (No Show Fee) of $15.00.  If this NSF fee is not paid within one week of the gathering, the person will be banned from the community and removed from meetup, it's that simple.  We hold a high standard of ethics for Soulcraft Adventures.   If you cannot attend, you must notify us at LEAST two days in advance so that another Adventurer can come because our meetups fill up fast and there are often times others waiting for a spot. IF you become ill, or something happens beyond your control please call or text WoMN asap at 253-606-6332

Directions and Trail Maps: http://depts.washington.edu/uwbg/visit/directions.shtml#directionswpa­ ***We will meetup in front of the Graham Visitors Center.

Bring: Ideas; Blank paper and colored pencils or paints, your journal, your camera, any art medium you can think of!

***THIS IS A CO-ED EVENT. Attendees must be 18 years of age or older. ***

WoMN

• Shamanic Practitioner and member of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies
  • Master Herbalist student with The Hermits Grove
  • Priestess within the Tradition of Lothloriën, The Rowan Tree Church (Director of Real Estate, Lay Minister, Galadhrim Coordinator, and Mentor-in-Training)
  • Experienced Mountaineer and member of The Mountaineers Club
  • Certified Airman with the Federal Aviation Administration - Aircraft and Powerplant Mechanic
  • Realtor with Masters Realty
  • WSU Master Gardener