Sunshine Grove - Where everything is fun! Message Board › UPDATED: Awakening and Cultivating your Soulful Relationship to Life: Overn

UPDATED: Awakening and Cultivating your Soulful Relationship to Life: Overnighter.

WoMN
user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
I've updated this Meetup.

I am offering a Get To Know Me discounted event for this new Meetup and also to tell you that I was JUST up at the Salmon La Sac camping over the past several days and the primitive camp sites are 'not so primitive'.  So no worries if you don't like to hike distances etc.  We can drive into the sites I have chosen and your car will be right next to the site.  The vine maples are just now showing their autumn colors and the Sockeye salmon have returned to the river to spawn.  What a perfect time for this over-nighter!  Seriously, this is a very easy trip and yet very transfomative.

From Seattle the travel time is approx. 1hr 20 mins from point to point.

See you there!

WoMN

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Soulcraft-Adventures-Crossing-into-the-Mysteries-of-Nature/events/80900912/­

When: Saturday, October 6, 2012 9:00 AM

Where: Salmon La Sac Campground
see meetup for a map
Cle Elum, WA 98922

Donation: $50.00 see meetup for details

RSVP limit: 10 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.