addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sunshine Grove - Where everything is fun! Message Board › The Sunshine Grove is ....

The Sunshine Grove is ....

WoMN
user 11167691
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA

Season’s Greetings Sunshine Grove~ My emotions and love are over pouring from my soul in honor of your presence here in this amazing community. We are quickly approaching the deepest mysteries of the Crone archetype, of Winters Solstice, whilst Moon resides in Taurus and the Sun will enter Capricorn at 3:12 am on the 21st. This is a powerful divine durwaigh, a portal, and a time for you to shine ever so bright. For many wisdom traditions it is an apocalypse and a new beginning of a new age. For some wisdom traditions, they say we have nearly 300 years to go to move from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius. For some it’s the birth of the Son, Jesus, at Christmastime. Never the less, it is a time of rich lore, mythology, hope for the future, an awakening – a quickening of divinity and celebration. May all your festivals, ceremonies, rituals, and observances of the coming light be all you call them to be.

For myself, I will be celebrating through Ritual on the eve of the 20th with The Rowan Tree and journey to greet the newborn Sun. Then, I shall follow through to the days of the Christian observance of Christmas. Lastly, our Cold Moon will reach Her fullness on the 28th at 2:21am. As she begins to wane and we move towards Candlemas, for some it is called Bridhid’s Day, or Imbolc, and the Opening Buds Moon, watch for the buds on the trees for they will begin to swell and plants in Her soils will begin to awaken and emerge.

The Sunshine Grove has been at rest, and soon we will awaken into the New Year. How exciting it will be with our new drumming rhythms and meetups of all flavors that will bring your joy.

Bringing Peace of the Season,

WoMN