addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Diablo Valley Super Saturday Run Message Board › Super Saturaday Runs Are back and Better than ever

Super Saturaday Runs Are back and Better than ever

Zander S.
user 12394225
Group Organizer
Castro Valley, CA
Hey Campers,

I have  scheduled 8 runs so far and hope to see you out there. If you have suggestions of where you might like to go, let me know, I am always happy to add or change some.

Happy running

Zander