addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Super Fabulicious Hiking and Outdoor Adventure Group Message Board › Ever wonder why organizers quit? read this little note I got today

Ever wonder why organizers quit? read this little note I got today

Maggie
user 25385702
Napa, CA
Post #: 1
I agree with all the responses posted. I haven't been able to do a hike with your group yet, but I will soon. Thanks for taking the time, effort, and trouble to host hikes that benefit many. You are definitely appreciated. Unfortunately, there are a few "unenlightened," negative minded people out there. Just ignore that kind of crap. That is obviously his issue, not yours. Happy trails!
Sfmp3
user 98827342
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Chris you rock. I appreciate your coaching encouragement and support so much.

I used to run competitively and after I was hit by a car never knew if I could get over it.

One day I did and it was due to your support.