Surfers of Central Florida Message Board › Surf Alert for May 2-3

Surf Alert for May 2-3

Ship
Zenfulsurfing
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 16
Heads up for Friday and Saturday... conditions can change but I'll be surfing Friday and Saturday. Friday looks like the best day. 3-5 feet off shore winds.. it's going to be bigger south towards Spanish House and the Inlet.
http://magicseaweed.c...­
Carol A.
user 9660253
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Post #: 20
Yep... Definitely looking good for tomorrow. I am envious that you can get out there tomorrow!! Coming for Saturday morning. Will text you to see where you're at. Definitely coming over this weekend...
Ship
Zenfulsurfing
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 17
We will be surfing 3rd Street on Saturday. Have a couple of surf buddies coming too. Come on over. Park at Kurt's house... Kurt and I are surfing RC's, Spanish House and the inlet Friday with my son Matt and David. See who ever shows up Saturday.
Carol A.
user 9660253
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Post #: 21
OK... Sounds great. I have at least two friends coming to surf Saturday. We'll come surf with ya'll at 3rd St in the morning.
Ship
Zenfulsurfing
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 18
I will not be at able to surf with guys Saturday morning... Was over today and the swell dropped in size as the went on... but there should be some nice leftovers Saturday morning. Kurt knows you might be coming so it's all good. He was really sick today and was not able to surf.
Carol A.
user 9660253
Group Organizer
Safety Harbor, FL
Post #: 22
Hey Ship, I'm sorry to have missed you this weekend... AGAIN!!! Yesterday turned out to be one of the best days I've surfed in Cocoa since that last epic day we all surfed together last year. Not as big, but head high and glassy and just nice long beautiful rides... Kurt came out with us for two sessions. Afternoon wasn't as good but still got some good ones. We'll hopefully be able to surf together again soon. I'll be back over there in a couple weeks.