The rainy cold weather season is approaching. Here's an indoor alternative to staying fit and active!!! Shop n' Stroll is a workout that turns your stroller into a portable fitness machine and takes baby along for the ride. The classes consist of a power walking combined with body sculpting exercises using exercise tubing (which is provided), the stroller and the mall environment with the last 15 minutes devoted to socializing for moms/dads and songs for baby. Dads welcome too.
What to Wear & Bring
- supportive, clean running shoes and workout attire
- Water bottle – you will need this!
- Stroller (no umbrella or rental strollers) jogging stroller not required
- Any baby items you require
- All exercise equipment used in class is provided
- Shop 'n Stroll is an ongoing weekly program 45 mins in length with the last 15 minutes for socializing with class participates.
- Sponsored by your local shopping center. Free to Attend. They also ask if you can register to let them know you will be attending. Register at: http://www.runnersandbootiesfitness.com/shopnstroll.html
****Meet at Reitmans at 9:30am for the class.****