September 19, 2013 · 5:30 PM
Yesterday (September 3rd) marked Berkshire Raw, Alkaline, Vegans' 3 month's anniversary as a Meetup group! Hurrah!
• We've grown from 6 to 19 members; taking over the world :-)
• We've met 4 times already; busy, judging by some groups :-)
• We've watched raw food videos; education is SOO important!
• We've prepared and eaten raw food together; loved it!
• We've visited London together; the BIG city - ate at Vitao
• We've attended RawFest together; say no more!
So I think we should be celebrating with you and - you guessed it - RAW FOOD!
On September 19th, from 5:30pm, we're having a get together in London at Vitao (read more and RSVP here), and then joining a talk hosted by UK RawFood coach Karen Knowler!
Vitao is one of my favourite places in London, and you MUST check it out if you haven't been. The 19th is your chance... it'll be awesome to see you there!
You need to book a ticket for Karen Knowler's evening, by the way, the speakers will be Cherie Soria and Dan Ladermann, Directors of Living Light International and authors of Raw Food for Dummies.
So that is raw food high celeb territory; I can't wait to meet you at Vitao AND then Karen, Cherie and Dan... what about you?
To your Raw Success
Daniel Wagner (and Louise Knecht)