Sustainable JC is launching its new monthly SJC Green Drinks + ART as Part Of JC Fridays event scheduled for June 1st up at Journal Square in the small amphitheater park in front of the Culinary Conference Center. The event will start at 6pm and end at 9pm with plenty of time to enjoy all the other events around town. More info available at http://jcfridays.com/
Stay tuned for more details but here's some of what's happening at our Festive Patio Party!
- Tour of the HCCC Foundation's Amazing Art Collection (rsvp required - link available closer to the date)
- Guerilla Haiku Chalk Artistry with Calery Vickerman http://www.ghm575.com/ providing an interactive storytelling experience about the sustainability threads that bind us !
- Other Eco-Artistry Surprises and some Learning Opportunities are all woven in !
- Locally Sourced Food Bites & Fun Spirits Will Be Available For Purchase
- GREAT MUSIC with the fabulous acoustical / voice talents of DAVID TROTTA & FRIENDS !
And of course, our signature commitment . . . YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING NEW !!
This monthly SustainableJC.org celebration intends to bring sustainability minded folks interested in enjoying some down time together into a fabulous vibe community up at Journal Square; we will be holding this special get together every on the 3rd Thursday of each month going foward so stay tuned to future announcements.
We truly appreciate the support from our host, the Culinary Conference Center at HCCC and a sincere thank you to our first sponsor, Green Path who dedicate themselves to providing a very personal and hands-on approach to training folks for the next wave of green jobs. See their special offer to SJC Charter Supporters here -
Special SHOUT OUT -
Eco-Artists interested in sharing their work - CONTACT US!
(see Contacts page at www.SustainbleJC.org - ref ART in subject line)
Thanks so much to Unpainted Emporium Productions LLC & Ecophilia for your contributions in organizing this event series.