Sustainable Living Network - Madison Area Message Board › New Multiple Groups Calendar

New Multiple Groups Calendar

Todd F.
user 17897911
Mount Horeb, WI
Sustainable Living Network members,

There is no end to the number of green events in this area! With the number of groups around Dane Co. working on different aspects of sustainability, there's always something going on. And now you can see all those events on one calendar, here on the SLN's meetup site. Just go to the SLN home page in Meetup, and click on the Pages tab (that's in the upper left-middle of the page, four over from Home, just under the SLN title, in dark green/white). Then click on All Groups Calendar at the bottom. When you open up the calendar from there, you'll see all those events, and just like any google calendar, you can click on them for more information and to see what group they're from.

The groups on the calendar thus far are listed on that All Groups Calendar page, but we can always add more, so if you don't see the events of your favorite green group, please let me know! And, if you have any difficulties using it, please drop me a line.

If you have a gmail account, you can add the entire calendar to view as a sub-calendar in your personal account by clicking on the button at the bottom of the calendar page (you'll want to do this each time new groups are added to the calendar). Or you can add individual events with a link shown in each event's pop-up information balloon.

I hope this will help people find all those things to do that aren't our meetups, as well as give you all ideas of things you'd like to go to with other SLN members and create a meetup around!

Have fun and thanks for being members of SLN and caring about the future!

Todd