Sustainable Living Network - Madison Area Message Board › Sand Fracking Industry--Please Sign My Petition

Sand Fracking Industry--Please Sign My Petition

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all,

I've recently moved back to Wisconsin from Oregon, and am reading more about the booming sand-frac industry taking over parts of Wisconsin. I am completely against fracking, and would like to send a message to our governor and state authorities to end this harmful industry. Here's the link to sign: End Sand-Fracking in Wisconsin Petition

If you're interested in signing my petition or have more ideas or comments to add about sand-fracking, I would appreciate it. Thank you, and pass it along. Take Care, Jenna
Linda F.
user 106299672
Madison, WI
Post #: 3
I know someone who is passionate about and working on the sand fracking issue in Wisconsin. I would like to help her connect to others who might be helpful on this topic. If that is you or you know someone who fits this - please let me know. I would be nice to get people together here in Madison. Thanks.