addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sustainable Skills Society Message Board › Anyone interested in Simplicity Parenting?

Anyone interested in Simplicity Parenting?

Allison A.
user 54891292
Chester, CT
Post #: 1
I will be leading a weekly parent group at Meadowbrook Waldorf School from Oct 2- Nov 13. I offered one in the spring and was blown away by the dynamic conversations with parents.

I use Kim John Payne's book Simplicity Parenting as a framework to help parents create a family life that aligns with their values, and I love when groups like this one can explore that idea in an even larger context (thinking about our hopes for our children, our society, our planet).

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them here. If there's interest, I could post the event as a meet-up, although the course is limited to 12 families, so I'm not sure how that would work.