Sustainable Skills Society Message Board › bee keepers, mushroom growers, gardeners, timber farmers,....

bee keepers, mushroom growers, gardeners, timber farmers,....

Anya
user 13256482
Providence, RI
Post #: 3
I have a small but nice piece of land (clean and wooded) that I would like to offer shared use of, to produce your product on or from. There are cool moist wooded areas, perfect to let plugged logs of mushroom spawn grow naturally, open areas for gardening and greenhouse construction, many kinds of trees, wild edibles, herbs on land and nearby open rural area for bees to travel and collect through, etc... I am open to bartering land and facility use for your product from here, or other skills you may have to offer, such as, mechanical, solar, carpentry, timber management, greenhouse construction, etc..
Also, I am open to partial property rental (sharing of house, outbuildings, garage, or camper on the land). I plan on doing winter traveling, (snow birding), in my own rv, possible year round.
Ideally would to have this camp base be set up as a cooperative green, self-sustaining, off-grid resource, for all involved.
The location is 30 minutes from Providence, and about an hour to Boston, maybe a little over an hour from Hartford, easy access to 395.