The Alpe d’Huez area is one of Europe’s premier skiing venues. The resort hosted the 1968 Winter Olympics and is one of the featured mountains in the Tour de France. Known as the ‘Sunny Island in the Clouds’ with 300 days of sunshine, the slopes are situated on a south facing plateau. With 240km of trails, 58,000 acres skiable area and 85 ski lifts, the resort is one of the world’s largest and offers skiers runs from easy to difficult. Home to the world’s longest run at 16km (10 miles), starting from the ‘Pic Blanc’ glacier towering at 10,930 ft of elevation.
You will be staying in the charming and cozy resort of Auris en Oisans, enjoying a spectacular and sunny panoramic view of la Meije mountain and the national park ”des Ecrins”. Also in proximity to the exclusively off-piste resort of La Grave and neighboring resort of Les Deux Alpes. You can also stroll down to Auris village and visit its 12th century old church.
• Air Round trip on Swiss Air JFK to Geneva, Switzerland
• Round trip bus transfers from Geneva to Auris en Oisans
• 7 nights lodging in ski in/ski out condo for 2 to 4 people at Auris en Oisans resort
• Linen rental and cleaning fees
• All taxes and surcharges
• 6 day lift pass for the Alpe d’Huez domain, including the resorts of Auris en Oisans, Alpe d’Huez, Oz en Oisans, Vaujany, Villard reculas, La Garde en Oisans and Le Freney.
• Welcome dinner and farewell dinner with a traditional regional meal
• Mid week happy hour
EARLY SKIBIRD SPECIAL $50 off if booked by 11/26/12
$1,750 (Members) - $1,850 (non-Members)
• $500 – due at sign-up ($450 before 11/26/12)
• $400 – due 12/20/2012
• $500 – due 1/15/2013
• Balance – due 2/15/2013 Cancellation Policy:
- until 12/15 – 100 %
- until 1/15 - 50 %
- until 1/31 - 25 %
- after 1/31 - no refund
For more information and to sign up contact Barbara at [masked]m Reservation is effective at first payment.