Thanks for your interest. I've started this group as I've long wanted to do some role-playing but never had like-minded friends. There seem to be a lot of people on meetup who are in Sydney and would be interested in occasional or regular role-playing sessions.
This group is for adults in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney who are interested in playing Dungeons & Dragons and other role-playing games. If you have played before, or think you would like to try it, please join the group. When we have a handful of members ready to play we'll get a game going!
If you have never played a role-playing game before and would like to have an idea of what a game session is like before you jump in, check out the Penny Arcade/PvP Series 1 podcasts here: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/podcasts.aspx
Although I have created this group for adults, the aim is to be inclusive, so I have set down the following goals:
- The primary goal is to have fun playing D&D.
- Fun is more important than rules.
- New and seasoned players are welcome to join.
- Players should role-play as much or as little as they like in a game.
- All members are treated with respect in and out of the game universe.
* artwork used under creative commons licence. source: http://ameban.deviantart.com/art/Red-Dragon...