We are very excited to announce a first in Australia. Startup Weekend Education (SWEDU) Sydney 2014!!
Startup Weekend Education is an opportunity to transform your education ideas into action over 54 exciting hours. Work with passionate educators, designers, technologists & entrepreneurs to build real solutions and real products to education problems in one weekend.
The event is being held from Friday the 27th to Sunday the 29th of June. Early bird registrations (with a discount) are open now so head over to http://sydneyedu.startupweekend.org for more details.
Make sure you get in early to secure your discount and make history.
Prizes & Giveaways:
• Every Participant gets a free 3 month access to GA Online Courses
• The Winning team gets $1000 off a Web App Developer course from Coder Factory
• The runner up team gets 2 free places in a Beginner Coder Weekend Workshop (worth $395 each) from Coder Factory
• A special prize for a SWEDU team that creates a social venture from Social Ventures Australia
• Free meals on all days including mouth watering gourmet food for the final demo day
Muru-D is the main sponsor for the event.
We will be posting regular updates about the event on the SWEDU blog and also on www.sydedutech.org
NOTE: All registrations need to be done via Eventbrite and not through meetup.com.