Sydney Educational Technology (SydEduTech) Meetup Group Message Board › Follow up from last night's meetup

Follow up from last night's meetup

Atul P.
user 8633373
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hello Group,

It was great to see such a good turnout for last night's meetup. The vibe in the room was fantastic! If you missed out you should check out these pictures from last night on the group's Facebook page. The highlight for me was talking to Brennan and Dilesh. These two educational game developers came all the way from Wollongong for the meetup and even created a new Maths game while on the train.

With such wealth of knowledge and experience in the group, I strongly suggest that we keep the conversations flowing online via twitter (#sydedtech) and the groups mailing List ( until we meet next time.

I hope you all got a chance to speak with Amy Mcneilage from SMH yesterday. If you haven't yet filled out your information in the Google form ( please do so by the end of the day today. I will send this information to Amy so that she can get in touch with you at a later date.

There are some exciting talks and events planned for next year so watch this space.

Finally, thanks to everyone who came along to the meetup last night and I hope to see you all at the next meetup too.