Adventurer Bar Raiders & Night Life Message Board › Special offer for those that rsvp' ed to attend and those that will RSVP wit

Special offer for those that rsvp' ed to attend and those that will RSVP within 1 week PARIS BY NIGHT CONCERT. Sept 17 at the Factory theatre.

Gabrielle
user 8446731
Sydney, AU

Dear members,

This will be the concert of the year with live band Burlesque..Can Can dancers and circus.

I reserved 80 tickets which I am offering to the friends of performers, this group and the French language meetup.

Paris By Night concert ( We reserved the best Tickets in the house available only from us directly for our friends . $20 only )

We arranged to have the best seats available directly opposite to the stage ( from Row c to row f) marked in blue as p.These tickets have a $33 (including booking fees) facevalue and they are available to you for $20.

You may order from 2 tickets to a maximum of 20. There won' t be any tickets left in one wek time.There will be other tickets away from the stage and they are available via the Factory theatre.

http://www.enmorethea...­

$27 + booking fees or Concession $24.

You can see the Map attached - area marked in blue colour).

How to secure your tickets?

1) Pay for tickets directly into our bank account by bank transfer or direct deposit.

Bank Accounts

Oz Choirs and Music Inc

Bank: National Australia Bank

BSB 082 171 Account

83 608 2739

To confirm payment please email to: info@fmdc.com.au

You can include in your email your correspondance address or you can opt to pickup your tix at the door.

Any further questions, please call me on 0433098469

Regards

Hans