add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Adventurer Bar Raiders & Night Life Message Board › New Meetup: Indoor Rock Climbing

New Meetup: Indoor Rock Climbing

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Adventure & Night Life!

What: Indoor Rock Climbing

When: Saturday, July 17, 2010 2:45 PM

Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym
Unit 4C/1-7 Unwins Bridge Rd
St Peters
9519 3325

Time to challenge ourselves! You don't need to be super fit or very experienced in Indoor Climbing (though you must know the basics) to come along. Details are below. If there is enough interest, I would like to make this a regular event. Hope to see you there :)

COST: Casual Entry ($16), with equipment hire ($26)

MEET UP: will email where/how we will meet the week before to all attendees.

**************************************­*************************DISCLAIMER:­ If you choose to attend Indoor Rock Climbing, you do so at your own risk. I will not be held responsible for any injuries that may occur. It is expected you know how to belay and have climbed at least a couple of times before.

If you have never climbed before, I recommend doing a course first. One held at this climbing gym is:

AFTERWARDS: There are showers, so bring a towel and change of clothes if you would like to grab a bite to eat/drink afterwards, there's a relaxed pub nearby. They have small lockers to store your valuables.

Learn more here:­