addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Scrum User Group Message Board › 3 days to go - Sydney Scrum User Group

3 days to go - Sydney Scrum User Group

Closed to new replies

user 8216740
Sydney, AU
Hi Everyone

We're three days out from our first meeting and there has been a great response from you all.

Rowan Bunning, a scrum trainer, Canberran, general nice bloke and attendee of the Brisbane group is coming. I thought we could give him some time to let us know what happened in Brisbane last week. Even if you're not in Brisbane I would still recommend signing up to their meet up group to keep in touch.

If you're wondering about the kind of things to put in the backlog, here are some items from the Brisbane list:

• Industry/sized project breakout
  • Agile Conference
  • Small talks - case study
  • Tools & Scaling
  • Scrum basics
  • Agile Contacts
  • Scrum inn the enterprise (PMO etc)

If you need to contact me on the night here is my mobile number:0419 612 488

See you all on Wednesday