Sydney Testers Message Board Sydney Testers Discussion Forum › Looking for a good Testing role - Vikrant Sethi

Looking for a good Testing role - Vikrant Sethi

Vikrant S.
user 71593492
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone.

It was good to meet you all last week at the Networking and Shout-outs meetup. Good food, great people and interesting conversations..all good and thanks to the participants, organizers and sponsors.

As per my shout-out during the meeting, I am here in Sydney looking for a job. I have a Masters degree in Computer Science and 9+ years IT experience of which 6+ years is in Testing. I have worked as a Test Analyst, Test Lead, Manual Tester, Oracle Apps Financials Tester, and have experience with testing tools such as HP Quality Center and expertise in excel functionalities. I have also worked as a Business Analyst and Developer in the beginning of my career, which helps me to be better at what I do. I am here on a permanent residency visa and can join immediately as I left my job in India to join my family here, and I am looking for a job.

I was referred to this group by my wife's previous manager Mr. ChenniChetty Natarajan. Thanks for that, and any kind of help, whether advice, references, links, anything, would be great.

Regards,
Vick
Vikrant Sethi
0413 260 704
Vikrant S.
user 71593492
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
and my email is vikrant_sethi@hotmail.com