- assemble from 6.00pm
- lightning talks from ~6.30pm
- beer 'n pizza
Share your MongoDB experiences with the group. Slides & preparation are completely optional .. you can talk about (or demo) something cool you have have learned or created with MongoDB.
Generally we're expecting each lightning talk to run 3-5 minutes, but if a few folks want to do longer talks (lightning & thunder?) we can allow for those as well.
You are welcome to do something impromptu on the night, but if you do want to book a slot in advance please contact Stennie with your talk name & expected length (or comment on the meetup page).
Feel free to suggest topics you'd like to hear about as well :).
Lightning Talks (so far)
- Jed Watson - "Keystone": A node.js content management system and web app framework built on Express and Mongoose.
- Andrew Ryder, "A Replica Set with mixed Operating Systems": Experiences testing a replica set with a mix of Ubuntu + Windows servers.
- Mike Bissett, "A Menagerie of Code": Building a hotel booking site with PHP, Perl, and MongoDB.
- Yanir Seroussi, "How to avoid most sharding issues"