add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sydney Nubes - Social Group Message Board › THE COLOUR RUN!

user 61662052
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
The Color Run 5K is going down in Sydney February 10th at 9am in Sydney Olympic Park! The only question is “Are you ready for the craziest, colourful, 5k of your life?” You bet you are. Race it solo or form a “Colour Team” of 4+ members.

This looks awesome and I think it would be cool to do it as a team. I am volunteering at it so I wont be running in it but I think some Nubes should get together and enter. Absolutely awesome day and raises money for charity!­ Heres the website to check it out (watch the video clip)
You will have to register soon though because it was so popular that it sold out and they have just released more spots!!!