addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Symfony Montreal Message Board › It was good to see you guys! About our next meetup...

It was good to see you guys! About our next meetup...

Steve R.
user 60245972
Montréal, QC
Hey guys,
It was good to see you last friday evening.  The evening was pretty cool and it was fun to meet new Symfony developers.

Like discussed last friday, for our next meetup, we would like to do an hackathon around Symfony.  Two project propositions were made last friday.  The first one was to pick a Symfony project (like Twig) and fix as many issues as possible in their project.  The second one was to create a project from scratch using Symfony and release it open source under the MIT license.

Which one do you guys prefer?  If you want to create a new project, please give some project ideas.  If you want to fix issues on an existing project, please let us know on which project you would like to work on (must be Symfony related).

Also, I am currently searching for a place that has wifi, in Montreal, to make this meeting happen.  If any of you knows some good places, please let me know!

Thanks,
Steve
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Steve,

Tbh I don't really have a preference but I definitely would like to get together with this meetup again, even if just for beers. Maybe more beers sometime in September would be good and we could continue to discuss what kind of projects we would like to tackle?

Best,

Jarrett