addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Symfony User Group - NL Message Board › Amsterdam Hackathon - PHP Hackathon - May 16th

Amsterdam Hackathon - PHP Hackathon - May 16th

Jeroen V.
jeroenvisser101
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 1
Hey guys!

Have you already heard about the cool event AmsterdamPHP and SEOshop are organizing? AmsterdamHackathon is the name, and PHP is what we'll do. I'm attending, and I really hope some of you guys will attend too! There will be over 1.000 euros of prize money and the hackathon will be on 16th of May. Want more info or have questions? You can ask me or email info@amsterdamhackathon.com.

See you all there!

Jeroen Visser