Come learn what a Software Defined Radio (SDR) is and how to use one.
Topics for this event include:
• Hobbyist SDR hardware overview
• Free/Open-source SDR software
• Identifying and decoding GSM signals using the hardware and software
• EzTV645 DVB-T USB Stick (If you already have one, feel free to bring it. You will NOT be charged the workshop fee, but we would ask for a suggested donation of $10)
• Laptop (running either Linux or Windows OS) If using Windows, make sure you setup VirtualBox before the workshop