addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Syracuse Innovators Guild Message Board › best event nights

best event nights

Mo
movitto
Group Organizer
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 18
Hey all, we had a great movie and game night last night, sorry for those who missed it, hope you can make the next. In the spirit of trying to find a night that works for as many people as possible, I'm inquiring as to which nights people would prefer to hold events on.

I've setup a google spreadsheet to track preferred hours, or hours where SIG members and other individuals can put down that they most likely will be available for events, to work on projects, and be at the space. This is not a guarantee that anyone will be available or at the space on any given day, but a general way to track when is the best time to schedule events and meetups.

https://spreadsheets....­

The spreadsheet is open for editing, feel free to add yourself, or simply respond to this thread or message / email me privately and I will add you myself.

Thanks alot