addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Syracuse Innovators Guild Message Board › Paranormal Investigation Equipment Design

Paranormal Investigation Equipment Design

George S.
user 9333269
Evans Mills, NY
Post #: 28
I have an idea for a "weather station" design for paranormal investigation equipment. I am looking forward to meeting the group and collaborating on the device platform and a computer operating system.
If the group has a formal project request process please let me know.
M4rk S.
user 12951882
Manlius, NY
Post #: 5
Check out our website's wiki, http://sig315.org/wik...­ this is open to anyone with a valid email address. There is a projects page where anyone can post projects. Also be sure to join our discuss email list on the front page of the wiki very low traffic member list thats often used to collaborate.
M4rk S.
user 12951882
Manlius, NY
Post #: 6
Also I forgot to mention that if you have never used mediawiki before click on help under navigation and there are step by step directions to get you started off with the page formatting.
George S.
user 9333269
Evans Mills, NY
Post #: 33
Thanks Mark!