addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Syracuse Innovators Guild Message Board › reminder free pizza and beer :-)

reminder free pizza and beer :-)

Mo
movitto
Syracuse, NY
Hey all, I'm sure you're sick of being spammed with this by now ;-) but just wanted to remind everyone that we are having what is looking to be our largest open house ever at the Syracuse Innovators Guild's new home at 3650 James Street, Syacuse NY 13206, starting at 7pm.

If you can't make it till later on no worries, still feel free to show up whenever, alot of us will be here all night.

We will be showing off the space, projects that we are working on, jamming out in our sound studio, playing games on the PS3, socializing, and having a fun time overall.

Hope to see everyone there! Come hungry and thirsty! :-)

-Mo

http://sig315.org...­
A former member
Post #: 2
if we take a nap will try and drop off 4 a look-C....tkx 4 invite[2 late 4 other innos]now know how we got to your 'sub-group' hackers....seems to be part of the I.G.....hey what????

moose

Hey all, I'm sure you're sick of being spammed with this by now ;-) but just wanted to remind everyone that we are having what is looking to be our largest open house ever at the Syracuse Innovators Guild's new home at 3650 James Street, Syacuse NY 13206, starting at 7pm.

If you can't make it till later on no worries, still feel free to show up whenever, alot of us will be here all night.

We will be showing off the space, projects that we are working on, jamming out in our sound studio, playing games on the PS3, socializing, and having a fun time overall.

Hope to see everyone there! Come hungry and thirsty! :-)

-Mo

http://sig315.org...­