|From:||Linda Dickerson H.|
|Sent on:||Saturday, December 4, 2010 2:11 PM|
Congratulations! Our Tech Meetup community officially hit 200 today! It’s taken other communities a year or more to hit to this critical mass in terms of members. This power of community positions really us as a strong creative tech cluster, and is getting national attention. Your energy and talent is creating this good buzz.
for you to invite a friend … and tweet out the word about our next event: December 8 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at
Be sure you RSVP on line: www.meetip.com/Syracuse-Tech-Meetup
Here’s the deal:
· Another great networking event, but more focused on showing off what you’re working on.
· Bring your laptop and we’ll have lots of tabletop display areas where you can demo your website and demo what you’re working on. These can be works in progress! Seriously, who is ever done building a website or fine-tuning your offering? Don’t you want good ideas from other good creative minds? One of the goals is to mingle, learn and share. We will have lots of outlets (early birds get the plug-ins), but come prepared at full battery. We have high speed wireless throughout the building, and also have many cable outlets as well, but early birds get those connections, too.
· We’ll be in the Sandbox area in the building … a space that is designed for collaboration. You’ll love it. One of the most creative spaces in the region.
· We’ll have food, drinks … and background music. (We heard you after the first event which was an indoor street party, and a complete blast. We’re turning it down for this one, and moving the low-key music away from the main event). This way you can: Eat. Talk. Hear.
· We’ll by Skyping in to the NYC tech
community … talking to our sister incubator in Soho, and investors and
entrepreneurs based in
· It’s free. It’s fun. It’s a way to connect and grow your business. All good.
So, did you register yet?
Look forward to seeing you,
This email message originally included an attachment.