Tampa Bay Vegans & More Message Board › Keeping this group going

Keeping this group going

Lori
user 5342684
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 4
Hi everyone,
I'm considering taking the Organizer position if it's still available. I'm wondering how many of you 783 members are still interested and what kinds of things you'd like to get out of this group. Please email me with a quick and simple "YES" that you want the group to stay around. [If you want to take a minute to list your requests or comments, then go ahead and include them in your email.]

I hope to get 783 responses. Does anyone know what happened to the sponsors? If every member pays a buck, the group can stay in existence for the next 5 years. Please send me your comments. Thank you so much for the sake of our health, the animals and/or the planet... whichever you care about.
Love,
LA
Melanie Ahimsa-Veg...
melaniedodson
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 4
Hi Lori!

I would definitely like to continue going to this event monthly and bringing friends as I've been doing the last couple of months.

What I think would be great is some kind of announcements or information at each event about some relevant topic - veganism, green living, health, local events and activities, resources, calls to action.

Thanks very much!