Registration is now open!
TC Camp is an Unconference focused on Technical Communications issues, skills, challenges, and the various applications used by technical communicators. The purpose of TC Camp is to provide a local bay area conference for technical communicators that is driven by the members of that community–writers, editors, designers, and the people who support them.
Registration is required. Our last TC Camp had over 100 participants.
Workshop Arrival/Registration : opens at 8:00, Continental breakfast provided for vendors and workshop attendees as well as coffee/tea service
If you decide you want to attend a different class than the one you signed up for on the day of the event, we will allow you to switch to the new class, as long as there are seats available.
All Workshops start at 8:45 and end promptly at 10:45
8:00 Workshop Registriation/arrival
10:00 Unconference Arrival/Registration, coffee/tea service
11:00 Main unconference begins
- Welcome, Camp introduction, Overview of the day,
- Panel of industry experts
- Nominate afternoon break-out session topics
- Vendor presentations
- Lunch break and voting
- Sessions Breakouts - (4 time slots x rooms, with title, leader and scribe per session)
- Raffle, Summary Session, Closing and Feedback
7:00 Conference ends
- Ben Colburn, Nutanix
- Val Swisher, Content Rules
- Yas Etessam, OPS Online
- Linda Urban
- Joan Lasselle, Lasselle-Ramsay
- Eric Armstrong, SoftwareAG
- Scott Able (Moderator)
TC Camp 2014 Sponsors
Camp Ambassador: Adobe Systems
Camp Scout Leader: SDL
- MadCap Software
- Antenna House