addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TC UX Meetup Message Board › Book Club Suggestions for 2012

Book Club Suggestions for 2012

A former member
My apologies, All, for the delay in sending this out. Life got in the way.

Here is the list of books from last year's call for suggestions. These books didn't make it to our 2011 list, but were good enough I didn't want to lose them.

Designing with the Mind in Mind Johnson, Jeff
Neuro Web Design, by Weinschenk
Rapid Contextual Design, by Hotqzblatt, Wendell, & Wood
Gamestorming, A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers Brown, Sunni
Prototyping: A Practitioner's Guide Zaki, Todd
How We Decide Lehrer, Jonah
Communicating Design, Brown, Dan
Beautiful Visualization: Looking at Data Through the Eyes of Experts Steele, Julie; Iliinsky, Noah

As you can see, we have a couple over our six for the year.
Please reply directly to me and let me which two you want **removed** and even the order in which you'd like then listed. Feel free to suggest a title not on the list as well. I'll publish the new list over the weekend or early next week.
Since there's only a month left till our first meeting of the year, something easier to digest, and certainly easily available, might be the best approach.
Thanks and regards,
Keith