TC UX Meetup Message Board › Seeking UX Designer for Alexandria MN-Relo assistance offered

Seeking UX Designer for Alexandria MN-Relo assistance offered

Laura
LauraHunter
Torrance, CA
Post #: 51
My client in Alexandria, MN are an incredibly family friendly, debt free, financially sound and stable dynamic 17 year old direct sales company based in Alexandria, Minnesota.

They are seeking a UX Designer with about 4 years of experience for their consumer and internal facing sites. This role is part of a multidisciplinary team and will work with Marketing and IT as well as creative services to design optimal UX for digital platforms that include web, mobile and emerging tech.

What you'll be doing:
Design optimal user experience of digital solutions for platforms including web, mobile and other emerging technologies
Conduct research and analysis on best practices, consumer insights and end-user behavior for current and emerging technologies
Develop and implement usability testing with end users
Analyze user experience-related analytics

What you need to do it:
 Bachelor’s degree in interaction/interface design, information design, human factors, human-computer interaction or related field
Experience
 Four years in user experience or user centered design role, including:
o Developing screen layouts, interaction flows and wireframes
o Conducting usability research, theories and methodologies
o Developing and implementing usability tests
o Web analytics (experience with Google analytics preferred)
 Experience designing solutions for smart phone platforms
 Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
 Expert skills in MS Office and at least one design communication tool such as Visio, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, Google Drawing or equivalent

Off the beaten path, Alexandria is easy to get to and hard to leave. My client owns their own lake for their employees and offers more perks that I could possibly list! The comp is competitive and offers profit sharing and relocation assistance.

Interested parties go ahead and email your resume and work samples to me along with some times to reach you.

Thanks!
Laura