addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Alex V
user 10053611
Saint Paul, MN
Hi all,

I just wanted to let y'all know that I will be moving to California in April, and thus will no longer be able to organize this group.  Is there anyone that would be willing to take over? Let me know if you might be interested.  Co-organizers is also a possibility, although there does need to be one "official" head organizer that pays the meetup.com dues, which are $72 for 6 months.  The fee will be due the first week of May, so it would be nice to have this figured out by then.

Thanks,

Alex
Christa
user 16306401
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
I'm not sure about the dues since involvement has been kind of low recently. An option is to make a facebook group for events to be posted.