addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Meetup Ideas › Plymouth Creek

Plymouth Creek

kyle
FattyB
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
anyone go out to plymouth creek at around 4pm on the weekdays regularly? i get out there probably 2 or 3 times a week its my most played course.
Kinnell
Kinnell
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 71
I like getting an event scheduled there every other week or so. Otherwise I'll most likely be playing Hyland the most throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Nathan
vbNathan
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 133
I'd like to do Plymouth earlier in the afternoon (e.g., 4pm or a little earlier). I'm having more volleyball going on, but I'd be nice to get some DG in too, beforehand.