The Twin Cities Disc Golf Meetup Message Board Gear › "Gently Used Discs For Sale"

"Gently Used Discs For Sale"

Robert
rseliski
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 5
Howdy!

As I'm sure the talk of my failure today will soon spread, I was searching Craigslist for any used discs and I found a gentleman up in Elk River that has 200+ discs for sale. All priced at $5. He did e-mail me a list of what he has to offer, so if anyone is interested in the list, feel free to e-mail message me with an e-mail address and I'll pass it on.

Lata!
A former member
Post #: 16
Ahh geez. I bet it is Doug McAllister. Haha........ no further comment.
Robert
rseliski
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
Oh Dear... Do I dare ask?
A former member
Post #: 1
I need discs! If he seems legit, or only slightly questionable, hah, pass my name on! My email address is my first and last name @ gmail.com...many thanks :)
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 31
I have some beginner friendly stuff for trade or sale. I think I'm gonna start a trade thread...

I've been putting it off in favor of trying out Discaroo.com, but I haven't had much luck over there yet.
Jonathan
user 8199508
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 34
...and obviously, you are welcome to borrow discs indefinitely. =) If you want to try anything on my trade list though, let me know ahead of time so I can put it in my bag.
Robert
rseliski
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 12
From all the people I've talked to about Discaroo.com said it sucks worse than a vacuum. I go to Blake's site at www.discgolfreview.com and have had alot of success there. But the guy up in Elk River is reliable and haven't had any problem with him.